Today's topic: Fall TV
So I am going to try this Fabulous Fall blog challenge until October 1. Then I will be participating in The Ultimate Blog Challenge (hopefully I will make it through).
So for today...Fall TV. Well, I am addicted to reality TV shows and network series! So...what shows do I never miss. Here's my list!
1. Desperate Housewives
I haven't missed this show since season one when I was still in high school. Yes I know it's a trashy show, but for some reason...I can't quit watching! (Sunday nights - ABC - 8 PM) This is the last season and I'm not really sure what I am going to be doing when its OVER!
2. Grey's Anatomy
Demi got hooked on this show our first year of college. We spent many nights together watching every episode from Season 1, when it was on Lifetime and hadn't even made it to ABC. Once the show was aired on ABC Demi and I used to have watch parties and watch Grey's every Thursday nights! Now we are on the 8th season and I never miss it. I often talk about the characters like I know them in real life. (Tell me Im not the only one that does this). (Thursdays - ABC - 8 PM)
3. Secret Life of the American Teenager
I became a fan of this show in season 1while I was interning at the high school. All the high school girls would come in and talk about the show and I wouldn't have a clue. They told me I MUST watch and now I do. I haven't missed one since. Kyle even likes this show....so it's one we can watch together! (Mondays - 8PM - ABC Family) -- Not currently a new season.
4. Storage Wars
Kyle and I watch many boyish shows together and this one is no exception! Luckily, I don't mind watching this with him and they do find some pretty interesting stuff in the storage places. (Wednesdays - 9PM - A&E)
5. Minute to Win It
Another show Kyle and I record and watch together. This intense game show ALWAYS has us yelling at the TV. We often determine which one of us would play the games better. It's a good laugh and entertaining show. (Sundays - 7PM - NBC)
I'm sure there are lots more, but this is all I have time for now. Ill try and update more as I think of them. Have a wonderful day/evening!
Until Next Time...







No comments:
Post a Comment