Thursday, September 15, 2011

Random Thoughts for Thursday

  • I have started my get in shape before I look like a fat cow in my wedding dress workout! I have been doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred video! It is intense. Avery and I have been doing the workout after school and have successfully made it through 3 days. The workout is fast paced and very hardcore. I'm hoping after these 30 days I will be able to start training for that marathon I have always wanted to run. Here's to hoping...and in my case praying...I make it through.
  •  My mom's birthday is today and of course I have cheerleading practice and  Parent's Night tonight at school.  I really do not know where I would be with out her. She has been super supportive over the past year and a half.  Now that we are planning the wedding of my dreams she has done nothing but be organized and keep me on my toes with what we need to do next.  She is truly the best mom a girl could ask for! Happy Birthday Mommy!!

  • The wedding plans are coming right along. My head is always going through checklists of what else I have to do! December will be here before you know it.
  1. Kyle and I have booked the rehearsal dinner location and hotels for Friday night. 
  2. We have the reception table linens, flowers, and most of the decor finalized.
  3. All bridesmaids/flower girls dresses are ordered.
  4.  The limousine for Saturday has been reserved.
  5.  Engagement pictures taken. (Wonderful photographer..FYI) I'll have pictures up soon!
  6.  Cakes ordered
  7.  Honeymoon is booked and paid for.  Six nights in Jamaica...YES PLEASE! 
    • Kyle and I are in full football mode right now.  Tuesday nights are 7th and 8th grade games, Thursday, I have cheerleading practice after school and Friday nights are senior high games.  Between Zach, Jake, and my cheerleaders we have both seen our fair share of football games and it is only the middle of September. Here's to 2 and half more months of games! At least I enjoy the game and understand it...right?
    • I suppose I should wrap this up and head on out to duty! 
    Have a wonderful Thursday night! Be back tomorrow...Hopefully!

    Lots of Love --
     Sara

    No comments:

    Post a Comment