Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Lots To Do...No Time

Well the countdown began so many weeks ago; however, I am just now finding time to blog.

Kyle and I are officially 4 days away from our wedding.  We have so many little things still to do that I feel like my head is going to explode.  Here are the random thoughts that are in my head:
1. Packing...I still need to make a 'to pack' list. I have to pack us for the rehearsal dinner, wedding, night of the wedding, and then our 6 day honeymoon in Jamaica. I plan on start packing tonight and finish it tomorrow day.
2. Work...this is my last day of work. I am trying to prepare for being gone for 3 days! My kiddos are reviewing and taking semester tests while I am gone. I am nervous to leave them, but I now they will be in good hands!
3. Program...still have to go get the programs printed. The color isn't exactly right so Kyle and I have to meet the printers to get those finished up.
4. Hobby Lobby...Kyle and I are doing something extra special for his mom at the wedding since she passed away about 6 years ago. I think we are honoring her in a very special way and I can't wait to share pictures of everything!
5. Graduation...Kyle is graduating tomorrow night. I am so proud that he finished and I am more than thankful for him to be done. We can officially start planning meals at night together and other fun and exciting events at night and not have to worry about his classes!
6. Nails...I am getting my nails/toes done tomorrow morning so that I wont have to worry about them as the wedding gets even closer.

I have been having the worst dreams. Just about random horror wedding occurrences. I dreamed that the band showed up an hour late to the reception and all the guests just started leaving. I also had a dream no one but family showed up to the reception and we had everything planned for no reason. I dreamed that our limo broke down on the way home from the wedding to the reception. Oh and then I have been having the terrified flying nightmares...plane crashes, luggage being lost, hotel book for the next week instead of the week we are supposed to be there. I mean really...I am having some crazy dreams.

Kyle and I are blessed with all the love and support we have around us throughout the stressful process, but man I am ready for the day to be here and for us to just enjoy our special time.

I will update more after the wedding. I hope that when our world calms down around us, I will be able to update more. I really want to try and update as much as possible so that I can print a book next year of all the blog posts I make.

Until next time...Merry Christmas!

Sara
The Bride-to-Be

No comments:

Post a Comment